You can use several brands of label printers to print cable ID lists you create in LinkWare Live:
- Brady® BMP51 or BMP61 with the Brady Text Labels app
- Brother® PT-E550W with the Brother LabelLink app
- DYMO® XTL 300, XTL 500, and LabelWriter 4XL with the DYMO ID app
- Epson® LW-PX400 label printer with the Epson Datacom app
To print labels
- Create a cable ID set in a LinkWare Live project.
- Download the manufacturer's free app to your mobile device.
- Use the manufacturer's app to import the cable ID set from LinkWare Live. You will need to enter your LinkWare Live username and password for this step.
- Edit or format the ID set as necessary.
- Use the printer's Wi-Fi or Bluetooth interface to connect the printer to your mobile device.
- Download the cable ID set to the printer, then print the labels.
For more information on using these printers, visit the LinkWare Live Integrations page.