- These functions are available on a tablet or PC.
- Only Internal Users with administrative privileges can delete or restore projects.
Delete a project
This function deletes all of a project's results and settings. Deleted projects and all project results are saved in the LinkWare Live recycle bin for 30 days.
- On the PROJECTS tab, tap the project you want to delete.
- Tap SETTINGS.
- Tap DELETE PROJECT.
Delete a subproject
Caution: When you delete a subproject, the subproject and its results are not saved in the LinkWare Live recycle bin. You cannot recover the deleted subproject or its results.
- On the PROJECTS tab, tap the project that includes the subproject you want to delete.
- On the SUBPROJECTS tab, tap the options icon in the upper-right corner of the subproject's pane, then tap DELETE.
Caution: When you use this procedure to delete results, the results are not saved in the LinkWare Live recycle bin. You cannot recover the deleted results.
For results that are part of a project (not UNPLANNED results), you can delete the result and the cable ID from the project, or you can delete only the result and keep the ID.
- On the PROJECTS tab, tap the project that has the results you want to delete.
- If necessary, tap the subproject that has the results you want to delete.
- Tap RESULTS.
- On the RESULTS tab, you can use the filter buttons to help you see only the results you want to delete.
When the results are filtered, the X SUBPROJECT and X STATUS buttons show how many filters are applied. To remove the filters, tap the button. Or, tap FILTER RESULTS then deselect the filters in the Filters dialog.
- Tap the check box for each result you want to delete. The DELETE button shows above the results.
To delete all the results on the page, tap the check box in the title bar for the results.
- Tap DELETE.
- For results that are part of the project (not UNPLANNED results), you can choose to DELETE RESULTS AND CABLE IDS or DELETE RESULTS ONLY.
- For UNPLANNED results, tap DELETE.
Restore a deleted project
- On the PROJECTS tab, tap RECYCLE BIN.
- Tap RESTORE for the projects you want to restore.
Article is closed for comments.