- Make sure you have the latest version of LinkWare PC installed on your PC. You can download LinkWare PC here.
- Upload the results from the tester to LinkWare Live. See How do I sync a tester to LinkWare Live?
- Start LinkWare PC, then click on the LinkWare PC toolbar.
- Enter your LinkWare Live ID and password in the LinkWare Live sign in dialog, then click Sign In.
- If you have access to more than one organization's LinkWare Live account, select the account that has the results you want to import, then click OK.
- LinkWare PC shows a list of projects stored in LinkWare Live. Select one or more projects to import.
To select more than one project, hold down the Ctrl key while you click on projects. To select a section of projects or the entire list, click the first project, hold down the Shift key, then click the last project.
- Click OK, then use the Import dialogs to select records and a location for the records in LinkWare PC.
After you have signed in to LinkWare Live from LinkWare PC and imported results from an organization, you might want to import results from a different organization. Here's how:
- Click on the LinkWare PC toolbar.
- The projects you see in the Select Project on LinkWare Live dialog box are in the organization shown above the list. Click on that organization's name, select a different organization, then click OK.
- LinkWare PC shows a list of projects stored in the organization's account. Select one or more projects to import, click OK, then use the Import dialogs to select records and a location for the records in LinkWare PC.