Some networks require users to register their device’s MAC address before they can connect to the network.
There are two MAC addresses: one for the wired port and one for the Wi-Fi port (Versiv 2) or adapter (Versiv).
To see the tester’s MAC addresses:
- For a Versiv that uses a Wi-Fi adapter, connect the adapter to the tester’s USB port (Versiv 2 testers have an internal Wi-Fi radio).
- On the home screen tap TOOLS, then tap Network.
- On the NETWORK screen, tap the Wired or Wi-Fi panel. The MAC address shows at the top of the WIRED and WI-FI PORT screens.
- This function is available in tester software version 4.2 or later.
- The Wi-Fi adapter’s MAC address is also provided on the adapter’s package or with the adapter’s documentation.