You can make PDFs of test reports for a project and all of its subprojects, or for individual subprojects. PDF reports have the same format as reports made in LinkWare PC. The reports include UNPLANNED results.
- You need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader® to open test reports. You can download Reader from the Adobe website.
- This function is available on a tablet or PC.
Before you generate a report:
- Make sure the name and other company information in your profile is correct. Tap your name in the upper-right corner, then tap My Profile to see and edit that information.
- Make sure the information for your customer is correct. On the project's main page, tap SETTINGS to see and edit the customer's information.
- In the project, tap RESULTS.
- On the RESULTS tab, tap the FILTER RESULTS button to see and change the Filters that let you include results that are not in subprojects, results from selected subprojects, and all results in the project.
Note: The Status filters do not apply to PDF reports.
- On the RESULTS tab, tap GENERATE REPORT.
- LinkWare Live sends you an email with a link to the PDF report. Tap the link to open the PDF file.
Note: If the project includes duplicate cable IDs, the PDF report includes only the latest result for each ID. Duplicate IDs have a number in a grey circle next to them.